With our website and our programs we offer you to spend your free time in a special way. However, we must inform you about some legal aspects.
- We store the information that you provide us with, including your private data on our servers. We do not share this information with anyone else.
- You can create your own game with our software and play it at any location. The game you have created remains stored on our servers.
- You grant us certain rights when uploading your own photo, audio or references to your video material on our site.
Our product is an exciting adventure game that can be played at the location of your choice. While playing the game you will be assuming responsibility for yourself as well as for the other players.
Though we do not apply any restriction to the game creation process we ask you to pay attention to the texts and contents that you integrate into your game: the text, names, pictures and other materials may not be offensive or otherwise unlawful, the photos, audio, video or film material must belong to you. You must have permission when using strange graphical material that does not belong directly to you.
We will not publish any of your data or pass it on to third parties. The content you use or uploaded is only available to you in your password-protected account. You decide by which group of people you want to share this material.
We will not publish any of your data or pass it on to third parties. The content you have uploaded is only available to you in your password-protected account. You are the one who decides with whom you share this material.
- The use of this website and the products and services offered on this website must be in accordance with these general terms and conditions. We reserve the right to ban Users who violate the terms and conditions and to delete their accounts and contents in case of continuous violations.
- The User uses the services offered on this website for private purposes. The use of games and services for commercial or other commercial purposes is not allowed. If the User intends to use the offered products and services for commercial purposes, he needs to receive a written consent of the Provider.
- The User must read the GTC prior to the use of our products and services and agree to be bound by the current Terms and Conditions when he chooses to use our products or services.
The Agremeent is concluded between the Provider iDventure UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Adresse: Meisenweg 6, 40667 Meerbusch (called hereinafter „Provider“ in these GTC) und the User of products and services offered on the website idventure.de (called thereafter hereinafter „User“, applying to both single and multiple users of any gender).
- Use of Products and Services
1.1. Only private persons who have reached the age of 18 at the time of the application or whose legal representatives have expressed consent may use the services. By registering for the use of the products and services, the User expressly insures his or her legal age, or, in the case of minors, the consent of his or her legal representative.
The User can also invite non-adult persons as fellow-players. Subsequent participation requires the approval of the respective legal representatives of these participants.
1.2. Participation in the games is for entertainment purposes only.
1.3. The use of the games and services is only permitted by means of a web browser. It is not allowed to use programs that cause an excessive load on the Provider’s server. The use of software for the automatic control of the games or individual game functions for the reproduction or evaluation of the games or the content on the portal is not permitted.
1.4. It is not permitted to use programming errors for your own purposes. Recognized bugs must be reported as soon as possible to our email address email@example.com.
1.5. The Users cannot expect their content to be published on our website. The private user content is not accessible to the other Users except when the User has granted his permission to do so (e.g., a registered User is one of the fellow players). The operator reserves the right to delete individual content in the event of violations of the GTC or valid laws.
1.6. Creating a game is only possible for registered Users. The application for registration and the registration itself is made electronically on our website. When registering and creating your account, we need your name (or nickname) and your valid email address. You can create you game or use existing games only after the completion of the registration procedure.
The personal data requested during the registration process will be stored on our servers.
1.7. If a User purchases a self-made game or a game provided by us, he undertakes to pay the agreed amount to us.
After the payment has been received, the User has the possibility to use our platform to adapt the purchased games: we grant you a period of 3 months. After the 3 months the games are no longer editable. After 6 months the games are removed from our servers. The period begins from the date the purchase price has reached our bank.
There is no return on the purchased games and other items.
1.8. The customers can use the platform provided by us to create or modify a game with his own or external content, or with the materials provided by us. The number of game rounds is unlimited. The Users, however, cannot claim to store their games on our servers for a unlimited period of time.
The game created or edited by the User is stored on our servers. The User’s own or third-party content added by the User in order to complete the game is stored on our servers as well, with the exception of video or footage that can only be saved as a link or a hyperlink. The game is played online from the server of the Provider, whereas the linked video content is streamed from the servers of the respective video owner. The User must ensure that he has sufficient network coverage at the location where the game is played.
- Our servers are set up in such a way as to ensure high availability. However, unpredictable faults and failures may occur. The Provider is not liable for damages resulting from the lack of access to the server, in particular for faults and irregularities caused by the external providers. We inform you about the scheduled maintenance activities in advance. It is possible to play the purchased games in the offline mode, or to continue the games, which were interrupted in the case of a power failure, in the offline mode.
- The Provider accepts no liability for the User’s own or externally created content in the form of video, audio, film and image material. Similarly the Provider is not liable for the contents if the added text and messages.
- We take effort to monitor the illegal content and malicious programs, however, the Provider cannot be held liable for any damages caused by the User’s contents.
- The Provider checks the User’s contents periodically to identify legal violations and malicious programs. A permanent monitoring is, however, not possible and is not required by the local regulations. Should you encounter any suspicious content during your use of our site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then check the reported content as soon as possible and, if necessary, remove it.
- If during the use of our website you are exposed to the content that can be interpreted as offensive, discriminating, indecent or inappropriate, please report it to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- User-generated content may contain hyperlinks to other websites, which neither belong to us nor are in our control. Therefore we do not assume any liability for the remote content. Similarly, we assume no liability for the correctness of the hyperlinks, the availability of the linked video or other material, and the availability of the servers, on which all the content is located.
- Our website contains so-called “external links” to other websites, on the contents of which we have no influence. For this reason we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for the contents appearing under the external links. The respective provider of the linked website is responsible for its own content and correctness of the information provided. At the time of the linking, no legal violations were recognizable. If you become aware of such an infringement, the link will be removed immediately.
- The User is solely responsible to select the location at which he, or she, or his or her guests will play the game. The User therefore accepts the full liability for any kind of damage to health. We cannot be held liable for any injury, damage to health and the body, or other life and health risks, which could or might happen to the User, his playmates or other persons at the location where the game takes place.
- Warranty and Guarantee Waiver
We developed our games and game templates for you and made them available on our website. However, we grant no warranty or guarantee with regard to them.
In particular, the Provider does not warrant or guarantee
- that the use of the program or the website will meet your expectations,
- that the use of the program or the website will not interrupted,
- that the service will be available at any time and location
- that the website is completely free from errors
As already mentioned, all complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some content, such as text, pictures, audio materials, aas well as the hyperlinks to third-party content, is stored on our servers. Movies or video material cannot be uploaded and the User has to provide hyperlinks to the corresponding video material.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that he is solely responsible for the content uploaded by him. The User is obligated not to upload any pornographic or other unlawful content. In case of violation of this agreement, the User will be permanently blocked. The Provider reserves the right to control the contents and, if necessary, to remove them without prior notice and at his sole discretion.
- The User retains all ownership rights regarding the uploaded content. Without prejudice to this, it is necessary to grant limited rights of use to the Provider. This topic is described in more detail in the section 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The User warrants that he or she has all necessary licenses, rights, approvals, and permissions under applicable copyright laws (and for the entire period of your use of the Services) required for the User to use the uploaded content, and that he or she is allowed to use it in accordance to these Terms and Conditions. Infringement of the above regulations shall require the User to pay all costs, penalties, charges and any other incurred expenses. The Provider assumes no liability in this respect and reserves the right to ensure the deletion of the respective content in the event of a breach of the law.
- All content on our website (texts, photos, drawings, videos, music, other materials and data) are protected by copyright. All these data may be used for personal use of the registered clients only. Any other use, in particular the duplication, transmission, propagation, reproduction, modification, publication or presentation, also in parts or extracts, is strictly forbidden. This applies to both commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- If third parties are of the opinion that their materials have been exploited or reproduced without prior authorization, we shall be immediately informed about that.
- Rights Granted by User
- By uploading content, the User grants to the Provider a worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license (with the right of sublicensing) regarding the use, reproduction, distribution, manufacture of derivative materials, exhibition and playback of the content in conjunction with the creation or the use of the game.
- Rights granted by the User expire as soon as the User removes the contents.
- The uploaded and created content will be made available on the website only after the User decides to do so.
- Temporal Validity
Use of the game and the other offered products requires your consent and approval of these GTC. The Provider reserves the right to change the GTC with effect for the future. In this case, the vendor will notify the Users about the changes to these Terms and Conditions, indicating that the changes are deemed to have been accepted, if the User has not objected to accepting them within four weeks, or as soon as the User re-calls the service. We may also inform you about changes to these Terms and Conditions or other matters by posting notes or links in our offers.
- Limitation of Liability
The content of the internet site was created with the greatest possible care and conscience. However, the provider of this website does not assume any liability for the topicality, completeness and correctness of the provided pages and contents.
The provider of this website is responsible solely for its own content and information provided on these pages according to the general laws in accordance with § 7 (1) TMG. However, as per the §§ 8 to 10 TMG, the service provider is not obliged to monitor the transmitted or stored third-party information. The removal or blocking of these contents takes place immediately from the time of the knowledge of a concrete infringement. Liability is only possible from the time of obtaining the knowledge.
- Copyright / Performance Protection
The content, works and information provided on this website are subject to German copyright law and the Right of Protection of services. Any kind of duplication, processing, distribution, storage and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of the copyright requires a prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. The unauthorized copying or storage of the provided information on these websites is not permitted and punishable.
- Final Provisions
The provider and the user agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of German courts to clarify legal questions with regard to their legal relationship and to these Terms and Conditions. These are to be clarified under German law to the exclusion of the UN purchase law. Without prejudice to this, the Provider may rely on injunctive remedies (or other urgent remedies) in any jurisdiction.
Data Privacy Regulation
This privacy statement clarifies the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of the personal data by iDventure UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Meisenweg 6,40667 Meerbusch, email@example.com on this website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) .
Access Data / Server Log Files
The provider (or his webspace provider) collects data about each access to the Website (so-called server log files).
The access data include:
- Name of the Website being accessed
- File, date, and time of access or Website call
- Transferred data volume
- Notification about the successful Website call
- Type and version of the Internet browser
- User operating system
- Referrer URL (previous page)
- IP address and the requesting provider
The provider uses the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the Website. However, the provider reserves the right to check the log data at a later date if there is a reasonable suspicion of unlawful use on the basis of concrete indications.
Handling and Processing of Personal Data
Personal data is the information with the help of which a person can be identified, i.e. information which can be traced back to a particular person. This includes mainly the name, e-mail address or telephone number but also data about the person’s preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites were viewed count towards personal data.
Personal data are collected, used and passed on by the provider only if this is legally permitted or if the users consent to the data collection.
The personal data that we need to collect is described in the section “Registration Functionality”
The data entered during the registration procedure will be required for the further use of the Website. Currently we require your valid e-mail address and a user name to complete the registration. Users may be informed by e-mail about various changes of offers or in the scope of the offer, or about technical circumstances.
When contacting the provider (for example via a contact form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), the user’s data are stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry as well as for the events in which complaints or follow-ups may arise.
Comments und Blog Posts
When users post comments to the blog or other posts, their IP addresses are saved. This occurs for the security of the Website provider, if someone posts illegal contents (insults, prohibited political propaganda, etc.) in the blogs. In this case, the provider itself may be prosecuted for the comment or post and is therefore interested in the author’s identity.
The purpose of the Newsletter is to inform the users about our offers and news.
If you would like to receive the Newsletter, we request you to provide us with a valid e-mail address as well as the additional information which allows us to verify that you are the owner of the given e-mail address or its owner agrees to receive the Newsletter. No more data is collected. These data are only used for sending the Newsletters and will not be passed on to third parties.
By registering for the Newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of the registration. This storage serves solely as proof in the event that a third party misuses the e-mail address and logs in without the knowledge of the person entitled to receive the Newsletter.
You may opt-out or unsubscribe from our Newsletter, from the storage of the data or the e-mail address, as well as from the Newsletters distribution at any time. The revocation can be made via a link in the Newsletters themselves, in your profile area or by notifying us via the available contact channels.
We will automatically send Newsletters for all registered Users.
iDventure’s server will query your browser to see if there are “cookies” previously set by our electronic Channels. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a Web server to store on a Web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. Cookies may collect information, including a unique identifier, user preferences, profile information, membership information, and general usage and volume statistical information. Cookies may also be used to collect individualized web site use data, provide electronic Channel personalization, or conduct and measure the effectiveness of advertising in accordance with this Policy. Some cookies may remain on users’ computers after they leave the Website. While the majority are set to expire within 1-24 months of your last visit to the website that set the cookie, others may not expire because of their nature, like cookies that remember opt-out preferences.
Your browser may provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. Users can generally disable the cookie feature on their browser without affecting their ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion. Cookies, however, are important to the proper functioning of a site, and disabling them may degrade your experience and interfere with Web site features and customizations.
Managing Cookie Preferences: You may access or change your cookie preferences at any time. If you have any problems using this cookie preference mechanism, please contact us.
Flash Cookies: We may use Flash cookies, also known as “local shared objects,” on our electronic Channels that employ Flash technology. Flash cookies are used to remember the site’s settings to personalize the look and feel of the site. Like normal cookies, Flash cookies are represented as small files on your computer. One method of preventing Flash cookies from being placed is to adjust your preferences in the Macromedia Website Privacy Settings Panel at macromedia.com.
Embedded URLs: We may use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the electronic Channels without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the electronic Channels, but are not associated with Personal Information and are not used beyond the session.
Please remember that Cookies do NOT cause any damage to your computer and do NOT contain viruses.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of Cookies by setting their browser software and preferences accordingly. However, we would like to inform our users that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. Users may also block Google’s collection of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available at the following address Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Revocations, changes, corrections and updates
The user has the right to receive upon request free information on the personal data that has been stored about him. In addition, the user has the right to fix the incorrect data, blockage and deletion of his personal data, to the extent that there is no statutory retention requirement.
If the user deletes or requests to delete his account, all games purchased and / or designed by him as well as other information and contents will be irrevocably removed.